Fundamental information : content and structure regarding the primary parts of a thesis work
Needs for the content of a thesis
The overall needs for the information of graduate certification (graduate) work of a graduate pupil ought to be the following: relevance; research character; practical importance; clear framework, completeness; rational, constant presentation regarding the material; credibility of conclusions and proposals. The name associated with the subject of this qualifying that is final (diploma work) should strictly match its plan and content. Particular attention must be paid to the wording of chapters, paragraphs for the final qualifying work (thesis): it really is of fundamental value to see the subordination of this basic theme associated with the work, the names of chapters and paragraphs.
The names of paragraphs must be formulated so as to not ever rise above the boundaries outlined by the title for the chapter that unites them. The same can be mentioned concerning the name associated with the chapters pertaining to the theme of all of the work. Thus, this issue should really be wider compared to names of individual chapters, nevertheless the title for the chapter, broader compared to names of every for the paragraphs that it contains. The typical content associated with the part that is main correspond towards the research topic and facilitate its disclosure. The presentation should be built in such a way so it looks reasoned, the judgments submitted are weighted, the logical foundation is thought-out.
Framework of the thesis work
Diploma work is a completely independent clinical imaginative work of the pupil. Regardless of selected subject, it must include:
Chapter 1. Theoretical and basis that is methodological learning the situation.
Chapter 2. Characteristics and analysis associated with the object of research.
Chapter 3. Solving the practical problem, analyzing the outcome, developing tips.
In each chapter there ought to be paragraphs that are 2-3. The amount of the thesis must certanly be at least 80 rather than a lot more than 90 pages of text. The list of sources and applications used is outside of the range with this volume.
Introduction. This introductory part of the thesis, which offers the primary styles within the research and growth of the difficulty, analyzes its current state, substantiates the theoretical and practical relevance associated with the problem, formulates the goal and how to basic homework objectives for the project, provides a quick description for the research item, the first financial and basis that is statistical other information found in task. Number of introduction: 3-5 pages of text.
Demands for the introduction of a thesis
This content will include:
- – the relevance associated with the study, that will be based on several factors: the necessity to complement the theoretical constructs pertaining to the phenomenon being studied; the necessity for science in new empirical data plus in enhancing the techniques used or management that is specific for specific tasks;
- – their education of growth of this issue shows the amount of study for the stated dilemmas into the literature that is scientific along with the direction of scientific research inside the framework associated with the topic.
- – the objective of the research may be the desired result that is final of research. The goals associated with the work could be diverse (the meaning of this faculties of phenomena which have not been studied prior to, contradictorily studied, the recognition associated with relationship of phenomena, the analysis for the characteristics associated with trend, generalization, the identification of basic patterns, the creation of classification, typology; adaptation of available technologies due to their use in solving new dilemmas);
- – the investigation task may be the selection of ways and method of reaching the goal according to the hypothesis put forward;
- – the item of research will be the state, the whole world economy in general, or even a split type of worldwide cooperation;
- – the main topic of scientific studies are constantly certain properties associated with object, their correlation, the dependence associated with item additionally the properties on any conditions. The characteristics for the item are measured, defined, categorized. The main topic of the research can be phenomena generally speaking, their aspects that are individual relations between individual events additionally the whole;
- – the methodology regarding the research is just a description of a couple of research methods found in the task when it comes to growth of the main topic of research, the achievement of the purpose additionally the solution of this tasks assigned.